We love making your dog beautiful.
We offer the following grooming options for dogs:
- Basic Bath and Brush:
- Includes a shampoo and conditioning, a blow dry, hand brushing/combing, an ear cleaning, and a stylish bandanna. Pet cologne is optional.
- Full-Service Grooming:
- Includes a shampoo and conditioning, a blow dry, an ear cleaning, a nail trim, anal gland care, a paw pad trim, a sanitary trim in a breed-appropriate style, and a stylish bow or bandanna. Pet cologne is optional.
- Furminator Deshedding Brush Out:
- The patented Fulminator tool is used to remove your pet’s loose undercoat and dead hair. It also brings out the natural oils in your pet’s coat for less shedding and more shine.
- Medicated Shampoo:
- Specific shampoos or prescription shampoos can be used to treat your pet’s dry, flaky, or itchy skin. Tell us if your veterinarian recommended a specific product like antibacterial, anti-fungal, hypoallergenic, or soap-less shampoo and we will make sure that your pet receives it.
- Includes a nail trim, grind, a pad trim, a paw wax, and soothing crème.
- Sanitary Cut:
- With a sanitary cut, the fur is trimmed short around the private parts, eyes, ears, and foot pads.
- Artistic Cut and Color
- Nail Polish
Give us a call at (440) 946-2802 to schedule grooming services today!